Saturday, September 18, 2010

Adam Lambert Tickets!


HELL YEAH! My tickets are finally here! Paid RM193 for the Rock Zone, which is quite near the stage (see below). Hopefully I can see Adam properly from there, without being blocked by anything!


Seeing as this is my first concert, I've no idea how things go. Will there be meet and greet sessions like those in Rascal Flatts concerts? Will those of us who are not in The Pitt get to go near Adam at all? Hmmmm..... maybe I should bring a pair of binoculars along, to ensure a great view of the proceedings. (I do have a pair, gotten free from ordering Readers' Digest, but that's another story) There should be large screens erected onstage for the benefit of those with cheaper tickets (including myself)

I'm kinda hoping for there to be autograph/meet & greet sessions so that perhaps I'll even get to shake hands with Adam! And take photos with him! And get his signature! OK, now I'm rambling, getting a bit too excited about this. But how can I not be, this being my very first concert and all? Adam Lambert is here "For Your Entertainment" guys, and I'm sure as hell gonna get entertained. 



Wonder what songs he'll sing? Probably those from his debut album, For Your Entertainment, but I'm hoping he'll pick some tracks off his pre-Idol album, Take One as well. To be honest, I like that way better than FYE. There's less shouting for one thing, and also the songs are more soothing, my kinda songs. However, Take One is almost unknown in Malaysia, as it is not available locally, but there are certain unscrupulous means to obtain copies. (I know you get what I mean so stop pretending)


Well, 3 more weeks to go before I get to meet one of my idols LIVE! These 3 weeks are gonna be a helluva long wait, but with the many presentations, tests and assignments awaiting me in college, I'm sure time will simply fly by. I bet it won't feel like 3 weeks by the time the 14th of October arrives. But hey, I'm not the only one undergoing this mental torture. I'm sure there are hundreds of you all over Malaysia feeling the same anticipation and excitement as I am right now, as I type these words. So here's to us, the Glamberts of Malaysia!

(There'll be a full review of the concert upon my return [pictures included], so wait for it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment