Monday, August 30, 2010

The Definitive Greatest Hits: Til The Last Shot's Fired - Trace Adkins


OCT 12
Trace Adkins 
"The Definitive Greatest Hits: Til The Last Shot's Fired" 
(Capitol Nashville/EMI)

Track List:
 
DISC 1  
1. Honky Tonk Badonkadonk 
2. Rough & Ready
 3. (This Ain't) No Thinkin' Thing 
 4. Chrome 
5. Marry For Money 
6. Then They Do  
7. Swing
 8. I Left Something Turned On At Home 
9. I'm Tryin' 
10. All I Ask For Anymore 
11. Big Time 
12. There's A Girl In Texas
 13. Hot Mama 
14. Arlington

DISC 2  
1. Ladies Love Country Boys 
2. Lonely Won't Leave Me Alone 
3. You're Gonna Miss This 
4. Muddy Water 
5. Til The Last Shot's Fired 
6. Songs About Me
 7. I Wanna Feel Something 
8. The Rest Of Mine 
9. I Got My Game On 
10. Every Light In The House 
11. Don't Lie 
12. More 
13. Help Me Understand 
14. Dangerous Man

1 comment: