Saturday, November 6, 2010

Teenage Dream - Glee Cast



Technically, this isn't country, but hell if I'm not going to post it. This just made my day!

To clarify, I'm not a gleek, nor am I a fan of Darren Criss, but this has got to be one of the best renditions of Katy Perry's Teenage Dream. It's even better than the original! But looking at the scene, I feel that the whole thing is simply gonna be Kurt's teenage dream. No way would something like that really happen. Remember in the past when Artie could suddenly walk and started singing with the entire shopping complex? Well, this scene is starting to look suspiciously like that. However, I'm still looking forward to Tuesday's episode. If the whole episode is on par with this song, then it might actually be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment