Monday, February 8, 2010

Crazy Heart


Crazy Heart tells the story of a country musician, Bad Blake (Jeff Bridges), who has fallen from the ranks of great musicians due to alcoholism. He finds solace and guidance in a journalist, Jean (Maggie Gyllenhal) and her son Buddy, as they try to bring him back to who he once was. I'm really looking forward to watching this great movie, but sadly I couldn't find it anywhere on the net. What I did manage to find was the soundtrack, which makes a great country album, and also the script of the movie, which I am currently reading and am halfway through. I'll give a full review of the movie when I'm done, but until then, if any of you can find a link to the movie, please let me know.

Anyway, here's the script if any of you are interested. It's very well-written, with many explanations until you could pretty much picture the entire scene in your head.

Crazy Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment