Sunday, October 3, 2010

Brad Paisley's Hits Alive



NOV 02

Brad Paisley
"Hits Alive"
(Arista)

Track List:

Disc: 1

1. Mud On The Tires
2. Ticks
3. Anything Like Me
4. The World
5. Little Moments
6. When I Get Where I'm Going (Featuring Dolly Parton)
7. Celebrity
8. Then (Piano Mix)
9. I'm Still A Guy
10. He Didn't Have to Be
11. Alcohol
12. Whiskey Lullaby (Featuring Alison Krauss)
13. We Danced
14. Online

Disc: 2

1. Water (Live)
2. American Saturday Night (Live)
3. Waitin' On A Woman (Live)
4. I'm Gonna Miss Her (Live)
5. Mud On The Tires (Live)
6. She's Everything (Live)
7. Time Warp (Live)
8. Letter To Me (Live)
9. Then (Live)
10. Alcohol (Live)
11. Online (Reprise)

2 comments:

  1. Brad Paisley decided on a water theme for his 2010 tour, the ideas started to flow new special effects on stage,American Saturday Night Tour is selling Brad Paisley Tickets like crazy, I even got my tix from Ticketsinventory.com .An outdoor water park for fans, a fundraising campaign for safe drinking water around the world and so on. Cant wait to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have fun, whoever you are! :-)

    ReplyDelete