Saturday, October 9, 2010

Reba's All the Women I Am


NOV 09

Reba McEntire
"All The Women I Am (CD/DVD Combo Deluxe Edition)"(The Valory Music Co.)

Track List:

Disc: 1

1. Turn On The Radio
2. If I Were A Boy
3. The Bridge You Burn
4. Cry
5. When Love Gets A Hold of You
6. Somebody's Chelsea
7. All The Women I Am
8. The Day She Got Divorced
9. A Little Want To
10. When You Have A Child
11. I Want A Cowboy (Dance Mix)

Disc: 2

1. AOL Sessions Consider Me Gone (DVD Content)
2. AOL Sessions Strange (DVD Content)
3. AOL Sessions Eight Crazy Hours (In The Story of Love) (DVD Content)
4. AOL Sessions I Want A Cowboy (DVD Content)
5. AOL Sessions Interview (DVD Content)
6. CMT Unplugged If I Were A Boy (DVD Content)
7. Behind The Scenes: Reba "Turn On The Radio" music video shoot (DVD Content)
8. "Turn On The Radio" music video (DVD Content)

No comments:

Post a Comment