Monday, October 25, 2010

New Single from Rascal Flatts


The new single by Rascal Flatts, off their upcoming album Nothing Like This, has been released on iTunes. This is probably the best song on their album, judging from the previews I've heard and I wanna hear the full version so bad. Sadly, the fact that I do not have an iTunes account is against me. Ah, the destruction of my hopes and dreams is so painful! Well, I'll just have to wait for someone to get it to me. Hopefully it won't take long.

Anyway, if you're reading this, you can download the song here on iTunes. And after you've done so, be kind enough to share it with me! :-)

{3 hours later}

OK, I've finally got my hands on a copy of I Won't Let Go and it's amazing! Definitely better than the very short preview I heard before. for those of you who haven't got it, what are you waiting for? It's worth every cent!

(continues listening to I Won't Let Go)

No comments:

Post a Comment