Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Freaking Out About SPM!

I'm sure by now all of you know that the SPM results will be released tomorrow (you must be pretty blur if you don't). I am feeling nervous, as must be the case for all the students out there who are anxiously awaiting the very results that will decide their future. If it's good, then we'll probably go to a good university, get a good job and lots of money. If it's bad, then we'll probably end up begging on the streets (I say probably because well, you never know). But I'm kinda freaking out now, filled with so many emotions that I'm just about to burst from the pressure of it all. Will I do well enough to secure a scholarship? What if I didn't do as well as I thought I did? What if they miscalculated my marks? What if I do so badly that I faint as soon as I see it? Argh, this is killing me. I wish they'd just dump the results on our respective doorsteps right now and get it over with. I just can't bear the torture anymore. This is so frustrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment