Friday, March 26, 2010

Yayasan Tenaga Nasional Scholarhip Interview Candidates 2010

For those of you who applied for the Yayasan Tenaga Nasional Scholarship 2010, the list of interviewees is now out at http://yayasan.tnb.com.my/sam/Oversea%20list.pdf

Sad to say, I didn't get it. Feeling pretty disappointed right now. But a friend just told me that the scholarship is mostly for bumiputeras so I don't feel too bad, seeing how it's not my fault that I'm not selected. Ok, one scholarship gone out the window. I wonder what comes next.

Hopefully I'll get JPA though, because I really want to go to America. (Rascal Flatts, YEAH!) Anyway, any other scholarships out there that I can apply? The courses I;m interested in include Accounting and English Literature. If anyone has any suggestions, please comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment