Friday, March 12, 2010

SPM Results


Now that the results are out, you'd think that we SPM students would be relaxed, wouldn't you? Well, think again, because a new phase in our lives just began.

After my initial disappointment (getting the worst grade for my best subject), I'm now scouring through countless webpages, searching for even the tiniest hint of a scholarship available for students who didn't score a perfect result like me and most of my friends. Some of us don't need it, but the rest do. We simply can't afford to fund our education without any external financial help. Oh, sure, we could stay at home forever, but that's not gonna work out in the long run, is it?

But anyway, I'm not alone. There must be thousands of people out there doing the exact same thing. Which makes it harder for me to get what I want. Dammit. Add that to the fact the subject I'd like to study is rarely offered (English Literature), I'm pretty screwed up right now. Sigh.

Ok, I'm not going to moan anymore. I know those of you who got worse results than me are itching to kill me now for complaining about mine, but everyone has their own feelings, right? You can't really control them, especially after not getting what you want. I feel like I bought a walkman phone just to find that there's something wrong with it's sound system. This sucks.

Well, the disappointment is wearing off and I can't spend my time brooding, so I'm gonna try to be happy from now on. My QTI is in a few days time and if I don't get myself ready for it, then I'm really screwed. My driving instructor always reminded me that being in a car I drive would give him a heart attack. LOL! I wonder what would happen if the JPJ person suddenly dropped dead. Probably wouldn't be a good result for me in the end. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment