Thursday, May 20, 2010

EW's Special Edition "The End of Lost" Covers


Last Friday, EW released a special ediiton of their magazine in time with the end of Lost, which happens next week. 11 different covers, each featuring one of the main characters in the show (excluding the one above, which features all) have been published. I got my copy at a local bookstore, so it was the one above. Wish I could've gotten the Locke cover (or even the Sun one) instead. This one is all about Sawyer (catering to the female masses) and I don't even like his character. Sigh, can't find any other elsewhere so I'll have to be contented with my copy. But here're snapshots of the remaining 10 so that you guys can see them, if you haven't succeded in buying them, like me. (My two choice covers are larger than the rest)











No comments:

Post a Comment